0415161000, 0404021000, 03 73021111
New CoE

An official document issued by the university is known as coe. It is not your acceptance letter issued from your education provider is your coe.

You will apply for a new CoE if you are:

You are applying for a visa extension and extending the duration of your program.

The terms and conditions under which any Australian university will extend a student visa holder's program and COE:

Conditions that do not require you to request a new COE if: (The new COE will be processed automatically and sent to your email account)

Follow the steps to get a new CoE

We Can Help You With Your Visa!