Skilled Nominated Visa
This visa allows eligible skilled people to live and work permanently in Australia.
This visa allows you to do the following: –
My Eligibility Criteria : –
- Entitled to enroll in a study course or work in any Australian region.
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship in Australia.
- Sponsor relatives who are qualified to visit Australia.
- Entitled to Medicare (Australia's national health care program).
- For 5 years, travel inside or outside of Australia.
- Certain Australian government payments and perks may be delayed for newly arriving residents.
Duration of Stay: –
- You must work in a profession that is included on the applicable skilled list.
- The applicant must be invited to apply for this visa and must have a valid skills evaluation for the occupation.
- The applicant must pass a points exam.
- You can remain permanently because it is a permanent visa.
- If you apply for citizenship abroad, your permanent residency begins the day you receive your citizenship visa.
- If the applicant is from outside Australia, this visa will allow them to enter the country.
- Family members can also be added to the application.
- At the time of filing your application, you must list family members.
- They can be added after you've submitted your application but before you've decided on a visa.
- Family members who seek for a visa must meet the Australian government's health and character standards.
- Even if they are not travelling to Australia, family members may be required to meet health and character standards.
Where to Apply: -
- The visa costs AUD4,045 for the primary applicant.
- Additional fees apply to any family members applying for the second instalment. – Family members who are 18 years or older who apply for this visa alongside the applicant must pay the Second Installment.
- Has a lower level of proficiency than Functional English.
- Only pay the second instalment if you're asked. It is only charged if the visa is approved.
- Health exams, police certifications, and biometrics are among the other charges.
- For family members, the second instalment fee is AUD4,885.
You must apply from within or outside Australia, as well as throughout the visa determination process, but not while awaiting immigration clearance.
You must have a substantive visa
- A Subclass 010 Bridging A visa
- A Subclass 020 Bridging B visa,
- A Subclass 030 Bridging C visa
to apply in Australia. otherwise your application will not be valid.
Processing time :
Factors that can affect the processing time of your application include:
- Time it takes to process 75% of applications: 9 months
- 90% of applications are for a period of 12 months.
- On a case-by-case basis, applications are evaluated.
- The amount of time it takes to process information is also dependent on the circumstances.
Visa Label: –
- If you have submitted an application that is complete, including all supporting papers
- When we ask for further information or papers, how quickly you answer
- The time it takes to double-check the data you've submitted
- The time it takes for other agencies to provide information, which is normally for character and national security reasons.
- Number of spots available in the immigration system
- If the form is not completed correctly,
- Documents are not supplied in their whole.
- Verification of your information takes time for us.
Your visa will be digitally connected to your passport, thus you will not receive a visa label in your passport.
Conditions for Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) Visa:
8504– The applicant must enter Australia by the date mentioned in his or her grant letter.
Before entering Australia, the applicant must not marry or get into a de facto relationship; otherwise, the applicant's visa may be terminated.