To complete or extend your education, you must apply for a new student visa. The term "student visa extension" is inaccurate because Australian visas are rarely extended. To extend your stay in Australia and finish your studies, you will need to apply for and be granted a new visa. In the migration sector, however, the term "student visa extension" is commonly used. Students in Australia frequently extend their student visas to complete their studies. There might be a number of reasons why you are unable to complete your studies with the visa you have been granted:
- Unexpected international travel
- Change of plans
- Unexpected life events
- Loneliness or depression
- Others have unexpected financial difficulties.
You don't need to be concerned about student visas. Especially if it's your first time extending it. The rules for extending your student visa will be the same as when you initially applied.
STUDENT VISA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- With your Student Visa Application, you must include a copy of your Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE). Otherwise, your application for a student visa would be rejected.
- To apply for this visa, you must be at least 6 years old.
- At the time of application, the student must submit all CoE information.
- The time gap between the two package courses should not exceed two months. The only exception is if the current year is coming to a conclusion and the new course begins the following year.
- you must be enrolled in a full-time registered course.
|English language test providers
Minimum score and at least 10
weeks English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
||Minimum score and at least 20 weeks ELICOS
|International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
|TOEFL internet-based test
|Cambridge English: Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English)
|Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
|Occupational English Test
||B for each test component
*test must be less than 2 years old.
If any of the following apply, you may be excluded from the English test:
- If you have a passport from a nation that speaks English, such as the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, or the Republic of Ireland.
- You are a sponsored or exchange student in the field of international affairs or defense.
- In Australia, you can only study English or ELICOS.
- You spent five years studying in an English-speaking nation.
- The United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and the Republic of Ireland are all English-speaking nations.
The length of time it takes to process your application is determined on the sector you are applying for, and it might range from:
- In the Higher Education sector, 75 percent of applications are processed in 29 days, and 90 percent of applications are processed in 42 days.
- 75 percent of vocational education applications are processed in 43 days, while 90 percent of applications are processed in 77 days.
BENEFITS OF THE VISA
- This visa is for persons who want to travel to Australia to study. They can come and study the course of their choosing with this visa. A student visa allows you to pursue the course you want. You can also travel inside Australia and out of it. During your education, you can work up to 40 hours each week.
- The duration of a student visa is determined by the course. This is a short-term visa that can last up to five years. Young children in grades 1-4 are only eligible for 2-year visas. If you need to file for a student visa extension since you are studying for a lengthy time. This is a good visa to have, and you may apply for another one while on it.
- You can bring your spouse and children on a student visa. They can be included. At the time of application or after the student visa has been granted. Children must be under the age of 18 to enroll. The student should notify the department as soon as feasible about their marriage and children. The department may eventually reject their application if they are not reported sooner.
What can we do to assist?
We represent most Australian institutions and colleges at Elegance Consultancy. We can assist you in selecting the best course from the most qualified education provider. We will make the admissions process as simple as possible and work tirelessly on your behalf.
We can also help you with OSHC coverage. We can provide a cost-effective solution. We make certain that you get the most coverage possible. OSHC should cover public hospitals, general practitioners, and medical costs. BUPA, Allianz, ahm, nib, and Medibank are among the major OSHC providers represented by Elegant Consultancy.
Meeting the financial requirements of the student visa. The majority of visa holders rely on bank loans to pay for their education. Obtaining a loan, on the other hand, might be a challenging task. We can make the procedure easier for you at Elegant Consultancy.