It all began with the dream of studied in Australia and this is when you decided to come to Australia to further your education.
There is different steps are involved in study in Australia , we tried to figure out all the possible step here :
You must choose your preferred course, state, and college / university.
You can apply for a student visa by reading the following information:
- Checkout the application form for admission.
- This is a comprehensive process, depending on your circumstances, to get placed in one of Australia's premier universities.
- Students must get a student visa in order to study here (sub-class 500). This visa allows you to travel to Australia to study and acquire experience while working part-time. As long as your visa is valid, you will be able to travel freely in and out of Australia.
- When your course is in session, you can work up to 40 hours per week, and during your study break, you can work full time. The length of your student's stay is determined on the length of the course.
- A student visa is typically provided for the duration of the course plus two months. This is a short-term visa that can last up to five years. This can only be a 3-year visa for young children in grades 1-4. You can also apply for a new student visa to finish your degree if you are unable to complete your studies on time. This is a good visa to have, and you may apply for another one while on it.
- Years 1–12 English Courses at primary and secondary schools (General English, ELICOS, etc.)
- Certificate and certification programmes in business, automotive, leadership, hospitality, baking, painting, and other fields are available.
- Bachelor's degree in higher education. Master's and doctoral degrees in information technology, accounting, social work, business, nursing, and other fields are available.
- Your family may be added in your student visa application at the time of application or after the grant has been approved. They will be able to accompany you after you finish your education in Australia. All student family members must be declared in the student visa application even if they are planning to come to Australia until they become your family member after the student visa application For instance, if you marry or have a child after you apply. In that instance, you should notify the department about the change in circumstances and as soon as possible. The department may decline you if you do not disclose your family member.
Criteria for Student Visa Eligibility
- To apply for this visa, you must be at least 6 years old.
- You must be enrolled in a full-time registered course at the time of application. A confirmation of enrolment (CoE) must be submitted with the student visa application. Otherwise, your visa will be revoked.
- Students must give all CoE data at the time of submission. You'll have enough student visas to finish your course if you do this. The time gap between the two package courses should not exceed two months.
- You should have proper welfare arrangements if you are a minor (under the age of 18). For additional information, please contact Elegant Consultancy.
- You must have a thorough understanding of the English language. You may be asked by the department to provide evidence. It will be depend on the passport and the education provider's country. If the department asks, the student can provide the test results below. There are minimum English scores
|English Language test providers minimum
||Minimum score and at least 10 weeks English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
||Minimum score and at least 20 weeks ELICOS
|International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
|TOEFL Internet-Based Testing
|Cambridge English: Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English)
|Pearson English Academic (PTE Academic) Test
|Occupational English Test
||B for each test component
If you have a passport from a nation that speaks English, such as the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, or the Republic of Ireland.
You are a sponsored or exchange student in the field of international affairs or defense.
In Australia, you can only study English or ELICOS.
- You spent five years studying in an English-speaking nation. The United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, New Zealand, and the Republic of Ireland are all English-speaking nation.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). While in Australia, you and your family must be covered by health insurance. Health insurance from an approved provider must be OSHC. It should cover the entirety of your visa. It is advised that you provide information about your health insurance with your visa application. The case officer may reject your application if you do not present OSHC information.
- you must stay away from the criterion. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. The department is well-versed in the bench market. We must use this issue. The partition distributes it every year.
Actual temporary admission criteria
The need for combinations
Australian Student Visa Fees
STUDENT ELICOS SECTOR AUD620.00
The cost of the applicant is 18+ AUD460.00
Applicant Charge U18 AUD150.00
Temporary application charge AUD700.00
Overseas student health insurance, biometrics, and health screenings are all extra expenditures. You may be required to give a police investigation to verify your character in specific circumstances..
Australian Student Visa Processing Time:
The processing period varies depending on whatever sector you apply for and might take up to 29 days.
For 75 percent and 90 percent of applications in the higher education sector, it might take up to 42 days. For 75 percent and 90 percent of applicants in Vocational Education and Training, it takes 43 to 77 days.