0415161000, 0404021000, 03 73021111
Tourist to Student Visa

If you already hold a Tourist Visa in Australia, you can apply for the bachelor's or master's degree you've always wanted. Without ever leaving the country, you may convert your guest visa to a student visa while you're here. You have complete freedom to study and prolong your stay.

No, because these two visas are completely distinct, this visa conversion will not affect your student visa application. As a result, you can easily extend your stay by obtaining a subclass 500 student visa.

Which Tourist Visa Can be Converted to Student Visa?

Before you travel to convert your student visa, make sure you understand your visas. There are three subclasses of visiting visas, depending on the kind of visa.

  1. Subclass 651 – eVisitor
  2. Subclass 601 – Electronic Travel Authority Visa
  3. Subclass 600 – Visitor Visa

Who Can Apply to Convert Visitor Visa Student Visa?

Let's say you don't have any negative records in your file. A negative track record can be caused by a variety of factors. You will not be allowed to apply for a visa conversion if you have any of these negative records.

  1. Low financial stability
  2. Case filed against you
  3. Previously rejected student visa
  4. Poorly written SOP
  5. No IELTS
  6. Study gap
  7. Working during visitation.
  8. Have 8503 conditions applied on your Visa

If you have any of these concerns, always contact an education consulting agency. To a large degree, a consulting business can help you smooth things out.

Let's say you satisfy all of the prerequisites. You should be OK.

IELTS score of 5.5 minimum (higher the better)

SOP that has been carefully written (statement of purpose)

A solid track record of employment (depends on each individual)

There are no holes in the research.

Hold your horses; there's a lot more to it than meets the eye. Everything would be so much easier if only it were that simple.

Things to know before you apply

Yes, it is possible to obtain a tourist visa conversion, but it is not a simple procedure. If you wish to accomplish it all on your own, you're in for a difficult task. The most key component is that the tourist visa should not include an 8503 condition that says "no further stay." This can be waived with the aid of an education counselor. You must have satisfied additional conditions in addition to the fundamental ones we specified to be an offshore individual or a possible international student.

You must ensure that your application for a visa conversion is not refused.

There are no 8503 restrictions on your visa.

Have compelling reasons to return to your homeland

You must intend to stay in Australia following graduation.

The course you intend to take must be current and relevant to your past education.

Have compelling reasons to study the course outside of your own country?

The training should help you find work in the future.

There will be no visa issues under the new student visa conditions if there were any in prior or existing visa terms.

And, of course, every instance is unique to the individual. Universities will need to provide you with a Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) letter. And you won't find many colleges ready to supply you with a CoE. As a result, your options will be limited to lower-level colleges.

We Can Help You With Your Visa!