Student Subsequent Entrant Visa Student Dependent Visa (Subclass 500)
This visa allows you to:
- Enroll in an authorized course of study
- Invite family members to join you in Australia
- You may apply online from anywhere in the world, including Australia.
- Work extra hours in some industries
- Be enrolled in an Australian course of study
- Have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) or fall into one of the exemption categories; • be 6 years old or older;
- Prove you have a welfare arrangement if you are under 18; and
- Have an appropriate substantive visa if you are in Australia. In the Eligibility Tab, look for "Have this Visa if applying while in Australia."
- Applications are accepted at Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) (or Australian Eastern daylight standard time (AEDST) where applicable)
- A substantive visa expires if another substantive visa is granted
Up to 5 years and in line with your enrolment.
From AUD630, unless exempt.
Processing times vary